- Nintendo releases the Wii U with hardly any first party games
- They take their time to develop them
- Microsoft and Playstation showing off consoles with no games
- Nintendo waiting for both companies to flop at E3
- Nintendo suddenly drops a megaton amount of first party games for the Wii U
- Everybody flocks to it because the other consoles have a higher price point and less games to offer
- Iwata’s face when everything worked out according to plan
Have to reblog this.
what even IS american culture
it’s just a big ball of different cultures with no set value
i don’t get it
Boards of Canada - Reach For The Dead
what tekken game is this
This looks just like Achilles from The Iliad and if you disagree, you can fuckin’ shove it.
Just a reminder that today, May 22, this guy turns 53.
Happy birthday hideo kojima
So someone has brought it to my attention that I was incorrect when I called this man Hideo Kojima. I feel really stupid for making that mistake so let me use this chance to correct myself.
Happy Birthday Hayao Miyazaki. We miss you.
STOP BEING SCARED TO SEND THAT “HEY” MESSAGE TO YOUR CRUSH. WHO KNOWS, YOU COULD BE KISSING THEM IN 2 WEEKS. YOU NEVER KNOW!! TAKE RISKS!!!
“You’re the person I think about when I listen to emo bands” is the single most romantic sentence I can think of